Starbucks Cookies And Cream Cake Pop Recipe
Indulge in the deliciousness of homemade Starbucks Cookies And Cream Cake Pops. This easy recipe will satisfy your sweet cravings and make you feel like a professional pastry chef in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup of Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup of cream cheese frosting
- 2 cups of white candy melts
- 12 cake pop sticks
- Additional Oreo cookies, crushed (for decoration)
- Prepare the chocolate cake mix according to the instructions on the box. Let it cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled cake with crushed Oreo cookies and cream cheese frosting until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate the cake balls for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- In the meantime, melt the white candy melts according to the instructions on the package.
- Dip the end of each cake pop stick into the melted candy melts and insert it into a cake ball.
- Dip each cake pop into the melted candy melts, tapping off any excess coating.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreo cookies on top of each cake pop for decoration.
- Place the cake pops back on the parchment paper and refrigerate for another 10 minutes to allow the candy coating to harden.
- Your Starbucks Cookies And Cream Cake Pops are now ready to be enjoyed!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yields: 12 cake pops
Indulge in the deliciousness of homemade Starbucks Cookies And Cream Cake Pops. This easy recipe will satisfy your sweet cravings and make you feel like a professional pastry chef in the comfort of your own kitchen. These delightful treats are made with a moist chocolate cake mixed with crushed Oreo cookies and cream cheese frosting, then coated in smooth white candy melts. The addition of the crushed Oreo cookies on top adds an extra crunch and a hint of cookies and cream flavor. Perfect for parties, gatherings, or simply for a sweet afternoon indulgence, these Starbucks-inspired cake pops are sure to impress your family and friends. Get ready to take a bite into a little piece of heaven with these decadent and adorable cake pops!
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 3g
(Make a story conclusion of at least 300 words about the recipe Starbucks Cookies And Cream Cake Pop Recipe)