The Healthier Recipes is committed to ensuring we comply with anti-spam laws and regulations. This anti-spam policy outlines what we consider to be spam and our practices for dealing with it.
We define spam as unsolicited commercial electronic messages sent without consent. This can include email, instant messages, posts on blogs, forums or social media sites.
The following activities are prohibited on TheHealthierRecipes.com and all associated domains, social media pages, blogs, email newsletters etc:
- Sending unsolicited commercial emails or instant messages without prior consent
- Posting off-topic comments on blog posts or social media that promote commercial products or services
- Disguising the source or subject of emails or posts to mislead recipients
- Collecting email addresses or personal information through misleading practices like contests or surveys
- Selling or sharing collected email lists and personal information without consent
- Continued contacting of someone who has explicitly withdrawn consent
Consequences of Violations
Violations of this anti-spam policy may result in:
- Removal of offending messages, comments or posts
- Disabling of account posting privileges
- Legal action in cases of repeated or egregious violations
If you receive any communication you believe violates this policy, please contact us at [email address] with details.
The Healthier Recipes will only send commercial electronic messages to individuals who have explicitly consented to receive it. Consent can be given by filling out an online form, checking a box, or expressing interest in receiving information from us.
Individuals can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at [email address] or using the unsubscribe link included in emails. The Healthier Recipes will remove email addresses from lists within 10 business days of unsubscribe requests.
Changes to This Policy
The Healthier Recipes may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by posting the updated policy on this page.