Pf Chang Hot And Sour Soup Recipe
Try this delicious Pf Chang Hot And Sour Soup Recipe that combines the perfect balance of heat and tanginess. Made with traditional American flavors, this soup is a crowd-pleaser! Enjoy it as a starter or a main course.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup tofu, cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, and ginger, and cook until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth, shiitake mushrooms, tofu, soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili-garlic sauce, and sugar to the pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch with 1/4 cup of water until smooth. Add the cornstarch mixture to the pot and stir well to thicken.
- In a slow, steady stream, pour beaten eggs into the pot while stirring gently. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with green onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Pf Chang Hot And Sour Soup Recipe is a delightful blend of flavors. The combination of heat from the chili-garlic sauce and tanginess from the rice vinegar creates a truly unforgettable taste. The addition of shiitake mushrooms and tofu adds a nice texture to the soup, making it more hearty and satisfying. Plus, the final touch of beaten eggs gives a beautiful swirl effect and a richness to the broth.
This soup is a favorite in American cuisine and will quickly become a go-to recipe in your household. Prepare a batch today and impress your family and friends with this amazing Pf Chang Hot And Sour Soup Recipe!