Jack Stack Carrot Cake Recipe
This delicious Jack Stack Carrot Cake recipe is a must-try dessert that will impress your guests. Made with fresh carrots and a blend of warm spices, this moist and flavorful cake is topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. It’s the perfect treat for any occasion.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated carrots, granulated sugar, and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Add the dry ingredients to the carrot mixture and stir until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts and raisins.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cake to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
This Jack Stack Carrot Cake is moist, flavorful, and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion and will surely impress your guests. The combination of fresh carrots and warm spices creates a delightful taste and aroma. The addition of chopped walnuts and raisins adds texture and a hint of sweetness to every bite. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply craving a delicious treat, this recipe is a winner. Try it today and enjoy the irresistible homemade goodness of Jack Stack Carrot Cake.
Nutritional information: N/A
(Make a story conclusion of at least 300 words about the recipe Jack Stack Carrot Cake Recipe)