Rachael Ray Tartar Sauce Recipe
Are you a seafood lover who enjoys a tangy sauce with your dish? Look no further! Today, I’m here to share with you the delicious and easy-to-follow recipe for Rachael Ray Tartar Sauce. This homemade tartar sauce is the perfect accompaniment to any seafood dish, adding a zesty and creamy touch that will take your meal to the next level.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dill pickle relish, lemon juice, parsley, Dijon mustard, capers, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled with your favorite seafood dishes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
This Rachael Ray Tartar Sauce recipe is a quick and easy way to elevate your seafood dishes. With its tangy and creamy flavors, it’s the perfect companion for fish, shrimp, or even crab cakes. The combination of mayonnaise, dill pickle relish, lemon juice, and fresh parsley creates a refreshing and zesty taste that will make your taste buds dance.
Nutrition information: Calories: 120, Fat: 13g, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 0g
So next time you’re planning a seafood dinner, don’t forget to whip up a batch of this homemade Rachael Ray Tartar Sauce. It’s a simple yet flavorful recipe that will impress your family and friends. Enjoy the freshness and tanginess of this sauce, and elevate your seafood dishes to a whole new level of deliciousness. Bon appétit!