Pound Cake Cookies Recipe
Indulge in these delicious and easy-to-make Pound Cake Cookies. They are perfect for any occasion and will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. Made with simple ingredients, you can’t go wrong with this classic recipe.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape the chilled dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, dust the cookies with powdered sugar for an extra touch of sweetness.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
These Pound Cake Cookies are the perfect combination of a classic pound cake and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth cookie. The buttery and rich flavor of pound cake is transformed into bite-sized treats that are perfect for sharing. The addition of powdered sugar gives these cookies a delicate and elegant touch. Whether you’re hosting a tea party, a family gathering, or simply craving a sweet treat, these Pound Cake Cookies will not disappoint. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these delightful cookies in no time. Enjoy them with a cup of hot tea or a glass of cold milk for a truly indulgent experience.