Husband Soup Recipe
Ah, the Husband Soup Recipe! This delightful American soup is the epitome of comfort food. It’s a hearty dish that will warm your soul and leave your husband begging for more. Packed with nutritious ingredients and bursting with flavor, this recipe is perfect for those chilly evenings when you crave something warm and comforting.
The key to making this soup truly extraordinary is the selection of fresh ingredients. With the right combination of vegetables, spices, and a few secret ingredients, you’ll create a soup that will instantly become a family favorite. The aroma alone will have everyone rushing to the kitchen.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cubed
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pasta of your choice
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the carrots and celery to the pot and cook for 5 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Add the beef stew meat and brown on all sides.
- Pour in the beef broth and diced tomatoes. Stir in the dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the beef is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Once the beef is tender, add the cooked pasta to the soup and stir well.
- Simmer for an additional 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the Husband Soup hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
This Husband Soup Recipe is a comforting and delicious dish that will warm your soul and leave your husband asking for seconds. Made with a combination of fresh ingredients, hearty beef stew meat, and aromatic spices, this soup is a family favorite. It’s perfect for those chilly evenings when you’re craving a bowl of something warm and satisfying. Serve it with a side of crusty bread for a complete meal.
Nutritional information: Calories per serving – 350, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 35g, Protein – 25g