Mccormick Taco Soup Recipe
A warm and comforting bowl of taco soup is just what you need on a chilly day. This Mccormick Taco Soup recipe is packed with delicious flavors and hearty ingredients that will satisfy your cravings for a Mexican-inspired dish. Made with authentic McCormick seasonings, this soup is a crowd-pleaser and can be easily prepared in just under an hour.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) corn kernels, drained
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 packet (1 ounce) McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 1 packet (0.87 ounce) McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- 4 cups beef broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the pot. Cook until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, pinto beans, black beans, corn kernels, and chopped green chilies.
- Sprinkle the McCormick Taco Seasoning and McCormick Brown Gravy Mix over the ingredients in the pot. Stir well to combine.
- Pour in the beef broth and bring the soup to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until the flavors are well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and garnish with your favorite toppings such as shredded cheese, diced avocado, or sour cream.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
This Mccormick Taco Soup recipe is a flavorful and satisfying dish that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are hosting a cozy gathering with friends or simply craving a comforting meal, this soup will surely impress. The combination of McCormick Taco Seasoning and Brown Gravy Mix adds depth and richness to the broth, while the ground beef, beans, corn, and other ingredients create a filling and nutritious base. Serve it with your favorite toppings and enjoy the wonderful flavors of this Mexican-inspired soup.
(A storytelling style conclusion of at least 300 words about the recipe Mccormick Taco Soup Recipe)