Canned Peach Sauce Recipe
Create a storytelling style description of at least 300 words about the recipe Canned Peach Sauce Recipe
Imagine yourself sitting on a warm summer evening, enjoying a stack of fluffy pancakes topped with a luscious, homemade peach sauce. The fruity aroma fills the air, and with each bite, you taste the sweetness of the ripe peaches balanced with a subtle tanginess. This dreamy scene can be a reality with this easy canned peach sauce recipe.
- 3 cups of canned peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the drained canned peaches in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the peach puree, sugar, water, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and let the peach sauce cool completely before transferring it to a jar or airtight container.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
This homemade canned peach sauce is the perfect addition to your breakfast or dessert recipes. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks, allowing you to enjoy the flavors of summer even when peaches are out of season. Use it as a topping for pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, or yogurt. You can also drizzle it over ice cream or use it as a filling for cakes and pastries. The possibilities are endless, and every spoonful will bring a burst of fruity goodness. So, go ahead and make a batch of this delightful canned peach sauce and elevate your dishes with its irresistible flavors!