Birds Eye Soup Recipe
Looking for a comforting and nutritious soup to warm you up on a chilly evening? Look no further than this delicious Birds Eye Soup recipe. Packed with fresh vegetables and flavorful ingredients, this American-style soup is sure to become a family favorite.
To start, gather the following ingredients:
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup diced onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic, and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the carrots and celery to the pot, and cook for about 5 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, frozen peas, and frozen corn to the pot. Stir in the dried thyme and dried basil.
- Cover the pot and let the soup simmer for another 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
Warm up with a bowl of comforting and flavorful Birds Eye Soup. Made with a medley of fresh vegetables, this American-style soup is perfect for chilly evenings.
Nutritional information: Calories: 200, Fat: 5g, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 8g
After simmering this hearty soup, your kitchen will be filled with a mouthwatering aroma. Each spoonful of the Birds Eye Soup is bursting with the natural sweetness of the carrots and corn, while the diced tomatoes add a tangy kick. The aromatic thyme and basil provide a comforting warmth, making this soup the ideal companion on a cold winter night.
Not only is this Birds Eye Soup delicious, but it also packs a punch in terms of nutrition. With a blend of colorful vegetables, you’ll be getting a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals in every bowl. The fiber-rich carrots and celery will keep you satisfied, while the protein from the peas and corn adds a satisfying element to the soup.
Whether you’re cooking for a family dinner or just craving a warm and nourishing meal, this Birds Eye Soup recipe is a winner. So grab your pot, chop those vegetables, and get ready to indulge in a classic American soup that will warm your heart and soul.