Pecan Pie Recipe High Altitude
If you live in a high-altitude area, you may have experienced the challenges of baking at such heights. It can be difficult to get pies, cakes, and other baked goods to turn out as they should. However, with the right techniques and adjustments, you can still achieve a perfect pecan pie, even at high altitudes.
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the pecans and pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the pie is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Allow the pie to cool before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 pie
This delicious and classic pecan pie recipe has been adjusted for high altitude baking, resulting in a perfect pie every time.
Nutritional information: (calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, etc.)
After adjusting this pecan pie recipe for high altitude baking, you can now enjoy a perfectly baked and delicious pie at any elevation. The sweet, gooey filling and crunchy pecans will make this pie a favorite for both high-altitude dwellers and sea-level bakers alike. So go ahead, give this recipe a try, and enjoy a slice of pecan pie perfection!