Peach BBQ Sauce Canning Recipe
This homemade Peach BBQ Sauce is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy flavors. Made with fresh peaches and spices, it is a versatile sauce that can be used for grilling, dipping, or as a marinade. Canning this sauce allows you to enjoy the taste of summer all year round.
- 4 cups diced peaches
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine the diced peaches, brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using an immersion blender or a regular blender, puree the sauce until smooth.
- Return the sauce to the saucepan and simmer for an additional 15 minutes, or until thickened to your desired consistency.
- While the sauce is simmering, prepare your canning jars and lids by sterilizing them in boiling water.
- Ladle the hot sauce into the sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch of headspace. Wipe the rims clean and place the lids on top.
- Process the jars in a boiling water canner for 15 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the canner and let them cool completely on a clean towel.
- Check the seals on the jars to ensure they are tight. Any unsealed jars should be refrigerated and used within a few weeks.
- Your Peach BBQ Sauce is now ready to enjoy or gift to friends and family!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yield: Makes about 4 pints
Nutritional information: Click here for the detailed nutrition facts.
(Include a storytelling conclusion of at least 300 words about the recipe Peach BBQ Sauce Canning Recipe)