Panera Thai Chicken Soup Recipe
Panera Thai Chicken Soup is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the best of Thai cuisine with the comfort of a warm soup. This recipe is a perfect blend of aromatic spices, tender chicken, and hearty vegetables that will leave you craving for more.
In this recipe, we start by sautéing onions and garlic in a large pot until they are fragrant and golden brown. Then, we add chunks of boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cook them until they are cooked through and slightly browned. This step ensures that the chicken is tender and has a nice texture.
Next, we add a medley of vegetables such as carrots, bell peppers, and green beans, along with creamy coconut milk and flavorful chicken broth. The combination of these ingredients creates a rich and creamy broth that is both comforting and satisfying.
To elevate the flavors of this soup, we add a delightful combination of Thai spices and herbs, including fresh ginger, lemongrass, and red curry paste. These ingredients infuse the soup with a unique and vibrant taste that is characteristic of Thai cuisine.
After allowing the soup to simmer for a while, we garnish it with fresh herbs like cilantro and Thai basil. These herbs add a refreshing and aromatic touch to the dish, making it visually appealing and even more flavorful.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 stalks lemongrass, bruised
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro and Thai basil for garnish
- In a large pot, heat some oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and minced garlic, and sauté until they are fragrant and golden brown.
- Add the diced chicken breasts to the pot and cook until they are cooked through and slightly browned.
- Add the sliced carrot, diced red bell pepper, and cut green beans to the pot. Stir them with the chicken and cook for a few minutes until they slightly soften.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chicken broth, and stir well to combine. Add the grated ginger, bruised lemongrass, and red curry paste. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the soup to a simmer and let it cook for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the pot from the heat and discard the lemongrass stalks.
- Garnish the soup with fresh cilantro and Thai basil before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Panera Thai Chicken Soup recipe combines the best of Thai flavors with a comforting soup that will warm you up on a cold day. With aromatic spices, tender chicken, and a creamy coconut broth, this soup is a flavor-packed delight.
After a long day, treat yourself to a bowl of Panera Thai Chicken Soup. Its aromatic flavors and hearty ingredients will transport you to the streets of Thailand. Whether you’re a fan of Thai cuisine or simply love a good, comforting soup, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household.
So, gather your ingredients, set aside some time, and get ready to enjoy the deliciousness that is Panera Thai Chicken Soup. Your taste buds will thank you.