Pumpkin Mushroom Soup Recipe Back Burner
Warm your soul with this delicious and creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup. Made with fresh pumpkin and earthy mushrooms, this recipe is perfect for those cozy fall evenings when you want something hearty and comforting. The flavors of the pumpkin and mushrooms combine beautifully, creating a rich and flavorful soup that will satisfy your cravings.
- 1 small pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat some oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and cook until translucent.
- Add the diced pumpkin and sliced mushrooms to the pot. Season with salt, pepper, and dried thyme. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables start to soften.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the heavy cream and let the soup simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
Savor the flavors of fall with this Pumpkin Mushroom Soup. The combination of fresh pumpkin and earthy mushrooms creates a creamy and comforting soup that will warm your soul. Whether you’re looking for a cozy dinner idea or a delicious appetizer, this recipe is perfect for any occasion. Impress your guests or simply treat yourself to a bowl of this delightful soup. Don’t wait for the pumpkin season to pass, make this recipe now and enjoy the rich flavors of autumn!
(Nutritional information can be provided here, including calories, fat, protein, etc.)
(Make a story conclusion of at least 300 words about the recipe Pumpkin Mushroom Soup Recipe Back Burner)