Mayonnaise Cake Recipe Without Eggs
A delicious and moist cake made without eggs using mayonnaise as a substitute. This recipe is perfect for those with egg allergies or for anyone looking to try a unique twist on a classic cake.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, mayonnaise, water, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then, transfer the cake to a wire rack and let it cool completely before serving.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 cake
This Mayonnaise Cake is a unique and delicious dessert option that is perfect for those with egg allergies or for anyone looking to experiment with new flavors. The mayonnaise adds moisture and richness to the cake, making it incredibly moist and tender. The flavors are reminiscent of a traditional chocolate cake, but with a subtle tanginess from the mayonnaise. Serve this cake on its own, or add a simple glaze or frosting for an extra touch of sweetness. Whether you’re making this cake for a special occasion or simply as a treat for yourself, it’s sure to be a hit!
Nutrition information: (per serving)
(Story conclusion about the recipe Mayonnaise Cake Recipe Without Eggs)