Crawfish Fettuccine Recipe With Cream Of Mushroom
Delicious and creamy Crawfish Fettuccine with a flavorful cream of mushroom sauce. This American-style recipe is perfect for a comforting family meal or a special occasion. The combination of succulent crawfish tails, al dente fettuccine, and the velvety richness of cream of mushroom creates a harmonious dish that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight.
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the fettuccine until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, and cook until softened.
- Add the crawfish tails to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, until heated through.
- Stir in the cream of mushroom soup and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked fettuccine to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce. Cook for an additional 2 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Remove from heat and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Crawfish Fettuccine hot, garnished with extra parsley if desired.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy the creamy and indulgent Crawfish Fettuccine, where tender crawfish tails swim in a luscious cream of mushroom sauce. The combination of flavors and textures creates a truly satisfying dish that will impress your family and friends. Serve it as a main course for a special occasion or simply as a comforting meal on a cozy night at home. With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can recreate this restaurant-worthy dish in the comfort of your own kitchen. Indulge in the flavors of the American South with this delicious Crawfish Fettuccine recipe!
Make sure to save this recipe on Pinterest for future reference! Happy cooking!