Joanna Gaines Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Looking for the perfect cranberry sauce to accompany your holiday feast? Look no further! This Joanna Gaines Cranberry Sauce Recipe is a surefire hit that will elevate your meal to the next level. Bursting with fresh cranberries, tangy orange juice, and a hint of warm cinnamon, this sauce is guaranteed to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst and the sauce has thickened to your desired consistency. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let the sauce cool for a few minutes before transferring to a serving dish.
- Serve warm or chilled, and enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Nutritional information: Each serving contains approximately 120 calories, 0g fat, 30g carbohydrates, and 1g protein.
In conclusion, this Joanna Gaines Cranberry Sauce Recipe is the ultimate side dish for your holiday celebrations. The combination of tart cranberries, sweet orange juice, and warm cinnamon creates a symphony of flavors that will complement any meal perfectly. Whether you’re serving it alongside turkey, ham, or even a vegetarian main course, this cranberry sauce is a crowd-pleaser that will have everyone coming back for seconds. So, give it a try this holiday season and let the deliciousness speak for itself. Happy cooking!