Jalapeno Wing Sauce Recipe
Spice up your wing game with this delicious Jalapeno Wing Sauce recipe. Made with fresh jalapeno peppers and a blend of savory spices, this sauce will add a kick to any chicken wing. Perfect for game day or any gathering where you want to impress your guests with mouth-watering wings. Follow this easy recipe to create your own homemade Jalapeno Wing Sauce.
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine the jalapeno peppers and garlic. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the jalapeno mixture, ketchup, honey, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar or container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
Get ready to elevate your chicken wings to a whole new level with this Jalapeno Wing Sauce recipe. The combination of fresh jalapeno peppers and a medley of flavorful ingredients creates a tantalizing sauce that will leave your taste buds begging for more. Whether you’re hosting a game day party or simply craving some spicy wings, this recipe is a must-try.
Nutrition information: Serving size: 2 tablespoons | Calories: 50 | Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g
(spice up your cooking with the bold flavors of this Jalapeno Wing Sauce. Impress your guests with the perfect blend of spice and tang. Whether it’s game day or a casual get-together, these wings will be the star of the show. So grab your apron and get ready to take your wing game to new heights with this delicious Jalapeno Wing Sauce recipe!)