Recipe For Peppermint Mocha Creamer
Indulge in the festive flavors of the holiday season with this homemade Peppermint Mocha Creamer recipe. Infused with the rich essence of chocolate and the refreshing taste of peppermint, this delightful creamer is the perfect addition to your morning coffee or hot chocolate. Prepare to be enchanted by the velvety texture and irresistible aroma that will spread holiday cheer throughout your kitchen.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Mix cocoa powder and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Gradually whisk in the milk and heavy cream until smooth.
- Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until it starts to steam but not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract.
- Let the creamer cool for a few minutes before transferring it to a bottle or jar for storage.
- Store the creamer in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Shake well before each use and add desired amount to your coffee or hot chocolate.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
This Recipe For Peppermint Mocha Creamer is a delightful way to start your day with a touch of holiday magic. The combination of chocolate and peppermint creates a symphony of flavors that will awaken your taste buds and leave you craving for more. This homemade creamer is not only delicious but also allows you to control the ingredients, making it a healthier alternative to store-bought options. With just a few simple steps, you can elevate your morning coffee or hot chocolate to a whole new level of indulgence. So, gather your ingredients and treat yourself to a cozy cup of homemade Peppermint Mocha Creamer. The festive spirit awaits you!”