Kosher Bean Soup Recipe
Looking for a comforting and delicious soup recipe? This Kosher Bean Soup recipe is just what you need! Made with hearty beans, fresh vegetables, and flavorful seasonings, this soup is perfect for chilly evenings or when you need a nourishing meal. Whether you follow a Kosher diet or simply love a good bowl of soup, this recipe is a must-try!
- 2 cups of dried beans (any variety)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large pot, soak the dried beans overnight, or follow the instructions on the package for quick soaking.
- Drain and rinse the soaked beans.
- In the same pot, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion, minced garlic, carrots, and celery. Cook until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the drained beans, bay leaf, vegetable broth, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to the pot. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the soup simmer for about 1 hour, or until the beans are tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Serve the Kosher Bean Soup hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional information: (optional)
In conclusion, this Kosher Bean Soup recipe is a flavorful and comforting dish that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a family gathering or simply want to enjoy a warm bowl of soup on a cold day, this recipe will not disappoint. The combination of hearty beans, fresh vegetables, and aromatic seasonings creates a soup that is both satisfying and nourishing. Plus, it’s Kosher-friendly, making it a great option for those following a Kosher diet. So why wait? Try this delicious Kosher Bean Soup recipe today and enjoy a bowl full of warmth and flavor!