Kifli Recipe With Sour Cream
Indulge in the deliciousness of Kifli Recipe With Sour Cream, a delightful American pastry that will satisfy your taste buds. These flaky and buttery pastries are filled with a creamy and tangy sour cream mixture, making them a perfect treat for breakfast or as a snack.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt. Cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Gradually add the sour cream mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until a soft dough forms.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each portion into a circle about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut the dough circles into small triangles and place a spoonful of the sour cream mixture on each triangle. Roll up the triangles from the widest edge towards the point.
- Place the rolled pastries on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between them. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the pastries cool slightly before serving. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 pastries
Kifli Recipe With Sour Cream is a delightful pastry that combines the flakiness of puff pastry with the creaminess of sour cream. The buttery and tender crust pairs perfectly with the tangy sour cream filling, creating a heavenly combination of flavors and textures. These pastries are perfect for a breakfast treat or as an afternoon snack. Serve them warm with a cup of coffee or tea, and let the indulgence begin. The Sour Cream Kifli will surely be a hit with your family and friends. Enjoy!
(Note: Nutrition information may vary depending on the specific ingredients used)
(Make a conclusion of at least 300 words about the recipe Kifli Recipe With Sour Cream)