Lemon Bar Ice Cream Recipe
This refreshing Lemon Bar Ice Cream Recipe is a perfect combination of tangy lemon bars and creamy ice cream. Made with simple ingredients, it’s a delightful treat for summer or any time of the year. Follow this easy recipe and enjoy the zesty flavors in every spoonful.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed lemon bars
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once the ice cream reaches a soft-serve consistency, add the crushed lemon bars and continue churning for another minute.
- Transfer the lemon bar ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve the lemon bar ice cream in bowls or cones, and garnish with additional lemon zest, if desired.
Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 scoop, Calories: 250, Fat: 15g, Carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 4g.
Indulge in the zesty flavors of this homemade Lemon Bar Ice Cream Recipe. The smooth and creamy ice cream base combined with the tartness of fresh lemon juice and the crunch of crushed lemon bars creates a delightful texture and taste experience. It’s the perfect dessert to cool down on a hot summer day or to enjoy as a refreshing treat throughout the year.