WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie Recipe
Indulge in the deliciousness of a classic American WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie with this easy-to-follow recipe. Made with simple ingredients, this creamy dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you craving for more.
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Roll out the pie crust and transfer it to a 9-inch pie dish. Trim the excess crust and crimp the edges.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, and salt. Add the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust.
- Sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon for a touch of flavor.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) and continue baking for an additional 30 minutes, or until the filling is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours before serving to allow it to set completely.
- Slice and serve the chilled WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie, and enjoy the creamy goodness!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
A classic American dessert, WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie is a creamy and indulgent treat. With a buttery pie crust and a rich filling made with sugar, cream, and vanilla, this pie is a crowd-pleaser at any gathering. The combination of flavors is simply divine, and the smooth texture will melt in your mouth with every bite. Whether you’re serving it at a holiday dinner or just indulging in a sweet treat, WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie is sure to leave you and your guests wanting more.
Nutrition information: Serving size: 1 slice, Calories: 420, Fat: 28g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Protein: 3g
Indulge in the deliciousness of WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie, a classic American dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth. The combination of a buttery pie crust with a creamy, vanilla-infused filling is simply irresistible. The recipe is easy to follow, and you’ll have a homemade pie that tastes like it came from a professional bakery.
To start, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) and roll out a pie crust. Transfer it to a 9-inch pie dish, trim the excess crust, and crimp the edges for a beautiful presentation.
In a large bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, heavy cream, and vanilla extract until well combined. This luscious filling will be the star of the pie, delivering a rich and creamy texture with a hint of sweetness. Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust and sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon for an extra touch of flavor.
Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 10 minutes to give it a golden brown crust. Then, reduce the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) and continue baking for an additional 30 minutes, or until the filling is set. The heavenly aroma will fill your kitchen, making it hard to resist taking a bite before it cools down.
Once baked, remove the pie from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack. For the best results, refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours to allow it to set completely. This step is crucial to achieve a firm and creamy consistency that will hold its shape when sliced.
When you’re ready to indulge, slice the chilled WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie and serve it to your guests. Each bite will be a delight as the creamy filling melts in your mouth and complements the buttery crust. The pie pairs perfectly with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra touch of decadence.
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply craving a delicious dessert, WickʼS Sugar Cream Pie is a must-try recipe. Its classic flavors and creamy texture will make it a favorite among your friends and family. So, gather your ingredients, follow the easy steps, and get ready to impress with this delightful homemade pie. Happy baking!