Tony PackoʼS Hot Dog Sauce Recipe
Get ready to elevate your hot dog experience with this delicious Tony PackoʼS hot dog sauce recipe. Made with a blend of spices, tomatoes, and simmered onions, this sauce is bursting with flavor and will take your hot dogs to a whole new level.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can (14 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, sauté the chopped onion and minced garlic until they become translucent and fragrant.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks.
- Once the beef is fully cooked, drain any excess grease from the skillet.
- Return the skillet to the heat and add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, yellow mustard, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Get your taste buds ready for a hot dog experience like no other! Tony PackoʼS hot dog sauce is the perfect addition to take your hot dogs from ordinary to extraordinary. This sauce is a classic American recipe that has been loved by generations.
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrate: 11g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
So why settle for plain old ketchup and mustard when you can take your hot dogs up a notch with this amazing sauce? It’s guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser at your next barbecue or game day gathering.