Sweet Chili Ginger Sauce Recipe
Looking for a versatile sauce that will elevate your dishes to a whole new level? Look no further than this delicious Sweet Chili Ginger Sauce recipe. Bursting with flavor and made with simple ingredients, this sauce is a must-have in your culinary arsenal.
Whether you want to add a touch of sweetness and heat to your stir-fries, glaze your grilled meats, or simply use it as a dipping sauce, this recipe has got you covered. In just 20 minutes, you’ll have a homemade sauce that will impress your family and friends.
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, grated ginger, minced garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes (if desired). Mix well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and let the sauce cool completely. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Once cooled, transfer the sauce to a sterilized jar or airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
This Sweet Chili Ginger Sauce is a versatile condiment that adds a burst of flavor to any dish. Made with simple ingredients and ready in just 20 minutes, it’s perfect for dipping, marinating, or glazing your favorite recipes. Give it a try and take your cooking to the next level!
– Calories: 45
– Fat: 0g
– Carbohydrates: 11g
– Protein: 0g
– Sodium: 315mg
So next time you’re looking to add some excitement to your meals, whip up a batch of this Sweet Chili Ginger Sauce. From drizzling over grilled shrimp to dipping spring rolls, you’ll find endless ways to enjoy its delightful flavors. Happy cooking!