Stuffed Peppers Recipe No Tomato Sauce
Are you tired of the traditional stuffed peppers recipe with tomato sauce? Look no further! This stuffed peppers recipe without tomato sauce is here to satisfy your taste buds with a burst of flavors. Whether you have dietary restrictions or simply want to try something different, this recipe is a game-changer.
To make this delicious dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or your favorite cheese)
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes. Place them in a baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat if needed.
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, corn, black beans, cilantro, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper to the skillet with the ground beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly tender.
- Stir in the cooked rice and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese into the skillet mixture. Remove from heat.
- Stuff the bell peppers with the mixture, filling them to the top.
- Pour the broth into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top of each stuffed pepper, and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Allow the stuffed peppers to cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
These stuffed peppers without tomato sauce are a delightful twist on a classic recipe. The combination of ground beef, rice, vegetables, and melted cheese creates a mouthwatering dish that will impress your family and friends. The flavors blend together perfectly, and the absence of tomato sauce allows the other ingredients to shine.
Looking for a new stuffed peppers recipe? This stuffed peppers recipe without tomato sauce is a must-try. The rich flavors, gooey melted cheese, and perfect tenderness of the peppers will make this dish an instant favorite. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply craving a comforting meal, these stuffed peppers will surely delight your taste buds. Say goodbye to tomato sauce and hello to a new twist on this classic recipe!