Smoked Salmon Brine Recipe Brown Sugar Soy Sauce
Indulge in this flavorful Smoked Salmon Brine Recipe infused with the richness of brown sugar and the savory notes of soy sauce. Perfect for salmon enthusiasts and seafood lovers, this dish offers a delectable combination that will surely tantalize your taste buds. Dive into this sumptuous treat with our easy-to-follow recipe, guaranteed to make your next meal unforgettable.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 salmon fillets
- Wood chips for smoking
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, water, black peppercorns, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, and sliced lemon. Stir until the brown sugar is fully dissolved.
- Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour the brine mixture over them. Make sure the salmon is fully submerged in the brine. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight for maximum flavor.
- Prepare your smoker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Fill the smoker box with wood chips of your choice, such as hickory or applewood.
- Remove the salmon fillets from the brine and pat them dry with paper towels. Discard the brine.
- Place the salmon fillets on the smoker racks, skin-side down. Close the smoker and set it to a temperature of 200°F (93°C).
- Smoke the salmon for approximately 1 to 2 hours, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C). The salmon should have a smoky flavor and a firm, yet tender texture.
- Remove the smoked salmon from the smoker and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges if desired.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Enjoy the succulent and smoky flavors of this Smoked Salmon Brine Recipe. The combination of brown sugar and soy sauce creates a mouthwatering glaze that enhances the natural richness of the salmon. The brine tenderizes the fillets while infusing them with a subtle sweetness and an irresistible savory kick. The wood smoke adds a delightful aroma and depth of flavor, taking this dish to a whole new level of culinary delight. Serve this recipe as the star of your next dinner party or simply indulge in it as a special treat for yourself. Either way, this Smoked Salmon Brine Recipe is guaranteed to be a hit every time.
Nutrition information: Calories per serving: 300, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 25g
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey with this Smoked Salmon Brine Recipe. The tantalizing aroma of the brine and the mouthwatering flavors of brown sugar and soy sauce will captivate your senses. The combination of sweet and savory elements creates the perfect balance, enhancing the natural richness of the salmon. As you take your first bite, you’ll be greeted by the smoky aroma and tender texture of the salmon, perfectly complemented by the subtle tang of lemon and dill. This recipe is designed to impress, whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply craving a delicious and nutritious meal. So gather your ingredients, fire up the smoker, and get ready to savor every mouthful of this sensational dish.