Raspberry Hot Sauce Recipe
If you’re a fan of spicy condiments and want to add a unique twist to your dishes, then this Raspberry Hot Sauce recipe is perfect for you. Made with fresh raspberries and a combination of spicy peppers, this hot sauce is sure to tantalize your taste buds and bring a burst of flavor to any dish. Whether you’re serving it with grilled meats, tacos, or even drizzling it over your morning eggs, this homemade hot sauce will take your meals to the next level.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 2 habanero peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by washing the raspberries and removing any stems.
- Chop the jalapeno and habanero peppers, removing the seeds for a milder flavor or keeping them for extra heat.
- In a saucepan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped peppers and garlic to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes until they start to soften.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the raspberries, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper to the saucepan.
- Simmer the mixture for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the raspberries have broken down and the flavors have melded together.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once blended, strain the hot sauce through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any seeds or pulp.
- Pour the strained hot sauce into a sterilized glass jar or bottle and let it cool completely.
- Once cool, seal the jar or bottle tightly and refrigerate for at least a day to allow the flavors to intensify.
- Your homemade Raspberry Hot Sauce is now ready to be enjoyed!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1 cup
- Serving size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 15
- Total fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 0g
In conclusion, this Raspberry Hot Sauce recipe is a must-try for spice enthusiasts. With its combination of fresh raspberries and fiery peppers, it adds a fruity and spicy kick to any dish. Whether you’re grilling, dipping, or sautéing, this hot sauce will elevate your culinary creations and impress your taste buds. So, why settle for store-bought hot sauces when you can easily make your own at home? Get ready to spice things up and enjoy the bold flavors of this homemade Raspberry Hot Sauce!