Low Fodmap Pie Recipes
Low Fodmap Pie Recipes are a game-changer for individuals suffering from irritable bowel syndrome or other digestive issues. These delicious pie recipes are designed to be low in fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides, and polyols (FODMAPs), making them gentle on the tummy and easy to digest.
- 1 gluten-free pie crust
- 2 cups of diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar (or maple syrup for a low-FODMAP sweetener)
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the diced strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into the gluten-free pie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
- Let the pie cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
These Low Fodmap Pie Recipes are a delicious way to enjoy dessert without aggravating digestive issues. Whether it’s a fruity strawberry pie or a comforting pumpkin pie, these recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping your tummy happy.
Nutritional information: Serving size 1 slice, Calories 250, Total Fat 12g, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrates 35g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 15g, Protein 2g
Low Fodmap Pie Recipes are a must-try for anyone looking for delicious dessert options that are easy on the tummy. These recipes are not only delicious but also perfect for those with digestive sensitivities. Enjoy a slice and savor the flavors without worrying about digestive discomfort.