Low Fodmap Cake Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make cake recipe that is suitable for those following a Low Fodmap diet, this recipe is perfect for you. With its moist and fluffy texture, this Low Fodmap Cake will satisfy your sweet cravings without triggering any digestive discomfort.
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 cup lactose-free milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lactose-free milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
This Low Fodmap Cake is a delightful treat that can be enjoyed by anyone, whether or not they have dietary restrictions. The combination of gluten-free flour, lactose-free milk, and coconut oil creates a moist and tender cake that is bursting with flavor. The hint of cinnamon adds a warm and comforting touch to each bite. With its simple preparation and delicious results, this cake recipe is sure to become a household favorite.
Nutrition information: Calories: 240, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 4g
After trying this Low Fodmap Cake, you’ll be amazed at how satisfying and tasty a dessert can be without triggering any digestive issues. It’s the perfect treat to enjoy with friends and family, and you can even customize it with your favorite frosting or fruit toppings. So go ahead, indulge in this guilt-free pleasure and savor each bite of this delectable Low Fodmap Cake.