Italian Amogio Sauce Recipe
Learn how to make a delicious and authentic Italian Amogio Sauce with this easy recipe. Perfect for pasta dishes or dipping bread, this sauce is bursting with flavor and will elevate any meal. Try it today!
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped basil and parsley leaves and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cooked herb mixture, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if needed.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Italian Amogio Sauce is a versatile and flavorful sauce that can be used in many different dishes. It is traditionally served over pasta, but it also makes a great dipping sauce for bread or a marinade for grilled meats and vegetables. The sauce is made with a combination of fresh basil and parsley, which adds a vibrant and fresh flavor to the dish. The minced garlic gives it a deliciously savory taste, while the red pepper flakes add a hint of heat. The lemon juice adds a tangy element that balances out the flavors. The sauce is easy to make and can be prepared in just a few simple steps. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, making it a convenient option for busy weeknight dinners. Whether you’re cooking for your family or hosting a dinner party, this Italian Amogio Sauce is sure to impress. Try it out and discover a new favorite sauce for your Italian dishes!