Green Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
Spice up your meals with this homemade green habanero hot sauce. Made with fresh ingredients and bursting with flavor, this sauce is perfect for those who love a bit of heat in their dishes. Whether you want to use it as a marinade, dip, or condiment, this recipe will surely add a kick to any meal.
- 8-10 green habanero peppers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash the habanero peppers and remove the stems.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the habanero peppers, garlic, onion, vinegar, lime juice, salt, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let the sauce cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the sauce to a sterilized jar or bottle and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using. This will allow the flavors to meld together.
- Enjoy your homemade green habanero hot sauce with your favorite dishes!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
Nutrition information: Calories per serving: 25, Fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 1g
In conclusion, this green habanero hot sauce is a must-try for those who enjoy spicy and flavorful condiments. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can create your own homemade hot sauce that will elevate your meals to a whole new level. Whether you use it as a marinade for grilled meats, a topping for tacos, or a dip for chips, this green habanero hot sauce will add a delicious kick to any dish. Don’t be afraid to adjust the spice level to your preference by adding more or less habanero peppers. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this fiery and tasty hot sauce!