Good Burger EdʼS Sauce Recipe
Ah, who can forget the iconic burger joint from the ’90s classic movie Good Burger? The deliciously messy burgers, the wacky characters, and of course, Ed’s Sauce! This tangy and flavorful sauce became a cult favorite, and now you can recreate it at home. In just a few simple steps, you’ll have a homemade sauce that will take your burgers to the next level.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, yellow mustard, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasonings according to your preference. Add more salt, pepper, or any other spices you like.
- Transfer the sauce to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the Good Burger Ed’s Sauce alongside your homemade burgers or use it as a tasty dipping sauce for fries.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
Ed’s Sauce is the perfect complement to any burger. Its tangy and slightly sweet flavor adds a burst of deliciousness to every bite. Whether you’re grilling up juicy beef patties or making a vegetarian burger, this sauce will take your creation to the next level. The combination of mayo, ketchup, mustard, and spices creates a savory and creamy sauce that pairs perfectly with the smoky flavors of a burger. You can also use it as a delicious dipping sauce for fries or drizzle it over a juicy steak for some extra flavor. No matter how you choose to enjoy it, Good Burger Ed’s Sauce is a must-have condiment for any burger lover.
(p>So, the next time you’re craving a tasty burger, don’t forget to whip up a batch of Ed’s Sauce. Your taste buds will thank you!