Forgotten Chicken Crockpot Recipe
Have you ever stumbled upon a recipe that seems too good to be true? Well, let me introduce you to the Forgotten Chicken Crockpot Recipe. This delightful dish has been a secret among busy chefs for years, and now it’s time to unveil its magic to the world. With just a few simple ingredients and a slow cooker, you can create a mouthwatering meal that will make your taste buds dance with joy.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet of dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, sour cream, flour, melted butter, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for 3-4 hours, until the chicken is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the chicken with the creamy sauce over rice or mashed potatoes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Forgotten Chicken Crockpot Recipe is a no-fuss, set-it-and-forget-it kind of meal. The chicken becomes incredibly tender as it cooks slowly in the savory sauce, and the flavors meld together beautifully. The creamy sauce is rich and delicious, making it the perfect companion for rice or mashed potatoes. With just a few minutes of prep time, you can enjoy a hearty and satisfying meal that will please the whole family.
Nutritional information: Calories per serving: 320, Fat: 12g, Carbs: 18g, Protein: 35g
So, next time you find yourself short on time but craving a delicious home-cooked meal, don’t forget about the Forgotten Chicken Crockpot Recipe. Let your slow cooker do the work for you and enjoy the tantalizing aromas that will fill your kitchen. This recipe is a true winner in terms of taste, convenience, and simplicity. Give it a try and let this forgotten gem become a regular on your weekly menu.