Del Frisco’s Crab Cake Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the lump crab meat, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, chopped parsley, and lemon juice. Mix gently until well combined.
- Form the mixture into patties, approximately 3 inches in diameter. Place the crab cakes on a baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the pan over medium heat.
- Gently place the chilled crab cakes in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the crab cakes from the skillet and drain on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with remoulade sauce or a squeeze of lemon juice.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These delicious crab cakes are packed with fresh lump crab meat and a blend of flavorful ingredients. Serve them as an appetizer or a main course alongside a salad, and indulge in the rich and satisfying taste of this iconic recipe from Del Frisco’s. Impress your guests or treat yourself to a seafood feast with these delectable crab cakes.
Nutrition Information: The nutritional value may vary depending on the specific ingredients used.