Datil Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
If you’re a fan of spicy condiments, you’re going to love this Datil Pepper Hot Sauce recipe. Made with fiery Datil peppers, this homemade hot sauce will add a burst of flavor and heat to your favorite dishes. Whether you drizzle it on tacos, slather it on sandwiches, or use it as a dipping sauce, this hot sauce recipe is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
- 1 cup Datil peppers, stems removed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the Datil peppers to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cooked pepper-onion mixture, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the hot sauce into a sterilized glass bottle or jar and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
This Datil Pepper Hot Sauce recipe is a must-try for all hot sauce lovers. The combination of fiery Datil peppers, garlic, and onion creates a flavorful and spicy sauce that will elevate your dishes. The heat level can be adjusted by adding more or less peppers, depending on your preference. This homemade hot sauce is not only delicious but also free from any artificial additives or preservatives. Make a batch of this Datil Pepper Hot Sauce today and give your meals a fiery kick!
Nutritional information: Serving size – 1 tablespoon
Calories: 15kcal, Fat: 1g, Sodium: 150mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 0g
(Conclude the article with a story conclusion of at least 300 words about the recipe Datil Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe)