Cooks Country Hawaiian Fried Chicken Recipe
Picture this: a tropical breeze rustles through the palm trees as you gather around the table with your loved ones. The exquisite aroma of Hawaiian cuisine fills the air, and your mouth waters in anticipation of the delectable dish that awaits you. Today, we bring you a taste of paradise with our Cooks Country Hawaiian Fried Chicken Recipe, a irresistible fusion of bold flavors and succulent chicken.
- 2 pounds of chicken pieces
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, black pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Mix well to create a marinade.
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade, ensuring they are fully coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When ready to cook, preheat your frying pan or deep fryer with vegetable oil to 375°F (190°C).
- In a separate bowl, place the all-purpose flour. Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade, allowing any excess marinade to drip off, and coat them in the flour.
- Carefully place the coated chicken pieces into the hot oil and fry on each side for approximately 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the oil and place it on a paper towel-lined platter to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy the heavenly combination of flavors in every bite!
Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4-6
This Cooks Country Hawaiian Fried Chicken Recipe is a tantalizing blend of sweet and savory flavors, resulting in a perfectly crispy and flavorful dish. Marinating the chicken in a mixture of pineapple juice, soy sauce, and aromatic spices infuses it with a tropical essence that transports you to the shores of Hawaii. The crispy, golden exterior gives way to tender and juicy meat that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Serve this Hawaiian-inspired fried chicken alongside a refreshing salad or a side of steamed rice for a complete meal. Whether you’re hosting a summer luau or simply craving a taste of the islands, this recipe is guaranteed to satisfy your senses and leave you longing for more.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 450, Fat – 25g, Carbohydrates – 27g, Protein – 30g
In conclusion, the Cooks Country Hawaiian Fried Chicken Recipe brings a slice of paradise to your plate. The combination of succulent chicken and the tropical flavors of pineapple, soy sauce, and exotic spices creates a truly memorable culinary experience. The marinating process ensures that every bite is infused with the essence of the islands, while the frying technique gives the chicken a crispy and mouthwatering crust. Whether you’re hosting a backyard luau or simply craving a taste of something unique, this recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. So, gather your loved ones, embrace the tropical vibes, and indulge in the irresistible flavors of this Hawaiian-inspired dish. Aloha!