Christopher Tan Chiffon Cake Recipe
A chiffon cake is a classic dessert that combines the lightness of a sponge cake with the richness of a butter cake. This Christopher Tan Chiffon Cake Recipe is the perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you are hosting a birthday party or simply looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, this recipe will not disappoint.
Christopher Tan, a renowned chef known for his expertise in baking, has perfected this chiffon cake recipe over the years. With his expert tips and techniques, you can create a fluffy and moist cake that will leave your guests impressed.
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, water, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the cake flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- In a clean, dry bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar using an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the batter, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tube pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and invert the pan onto a cooling rack. Let the cake cool completely before removing it from the pan.
- Once cooled, transfer the chiffon cake to a serving plate and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Slice and serve the Christopher Tan Chiffon Cake to enjoy its delightful texture and flavor!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 cake
This Christopher Tan Chiffon Cake Recipe is a must-try for cake lovers. Its airy and light texture, combined with a hint of vanilla, makes it a delectable treat for any occasion. Serve it as a standalone dessert or dress it up with your favorite frosting or fruit compote. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or trying your hand at baking for the first time, this recipe will surely impress your family and friends. So grab your ingredients, preheat your oven, and get ready to indulge in the deliciousness of this homemade chiffon cake!
Nutrition information: Calories per serving: XXX, Fat: XXg, Carbohydrates: XXg, Protein: XXg
In conclusion, Christopher Tan’s Chiffon Cake Recipe is a showstopper that is sure to impress. With its fluffy and airy texture, this cake is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply craving a sweet treat, this recipe delivers. So why wait? Give it a try and experience the magic of Christopher Tan’s Chiffon Cake today!