Bone Sauce Recipe
Learn how to make a delicious Bone Sauce with this easy recipe. Perfect for adding a rich and savory flavor to your favorite dishes. Try it today!
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- 2-3 pounds of beef bones
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 cups of water
- In a large pot, heat some oil over medium heat. Add the beef bones and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add the chopped onion, carrots, celery, and minced garlic to the pot. Cook until the vegetables are soft and fragrant.
- Add the bay leaf, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the water and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for at least 2 hours, partially covered.
- After simmering, strain the sauce to remove the solids. Discard the bones and vegetables.
- Return the strained sauce to the pot and simmer for another 10 minutes to reduce and concentrate the flavors.
- Remove from heat and let it cool. Store the bone sauce in a jar or container in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 40, Fat: 2g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 3g
Enjoy the rich and flavorful Bone Sauce in your favorite dishes. It pairs perfectly with grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and even pasta dishes. The depth of flavors from the beef bones, combined with the aromatic vegetables and herbs, creates a versatile sauce that will elevate your cooking to the next level.
Use it as a base for stews, soups, or braised dishes. Brush it on grilled steaks or burgers for an extra punch of flavor. Drizzle it over roasted vegetables or mix it into pasta sauces for a delicious twist. The options are endless.
Make a batch of this Bone Sauce and keep it handy in your refrigerator. It can be stored for up to a week, and the flavors will only deepen and intensify over time. Impress your family and friends with this homemade sauce that brings restaurant-quality taste to your home-cooked meals.
So, what are you waiting for? Try this Bone Sauce recipe today and take your culinary creations to new heights!