Arthur BryantʼS Bbq Sauce Recipe
Are you a fan of Kansas City-style BBQ sauce? Then you must try the famous Arthur Bryantʼs BBQ sauce! Known for its tangy and smoky flavor, this sauce is a must-have for any BBQ lover. In this article, I will share with you an easy and delicious recipe to recreate Arthur Bryantʼs BBQ sauce in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the sauce cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using to allow the flavors to meld.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
With its perfect balance of tanginess, smokiness, and sweetness, this homemade Arthur Bryantʼs BBQ sauce will elevate any grilled meat or BBQ dish. Whether you’re hosting a backyard BBQ party or simply grilling up some burgers for a weeknight dinner, this sauce will take your meal to the next level.
So why settle for store-bought BBQ sauce when you can easily make your own at home? Impress your friends and family with this authentic Arthur Bryantʼs BBQ sauce recipe. Trust me, once you try it, you’ll never go back to store-bought again! Happy grilling!